MYLead Conference Alumni (CA) is a volunteer role with MYLead that is specifically for recent participants in a MYLead conference. CAs provide the energy and positive role model that helps make the MYLead conference such a memorable experience.
If you are interested in being a CA, the requirements are:
- MYLead conference alum.
- MYLead AP member.
- Under 21 at the time of the conference.
- Commit to staying on-site the entire conference weekend.
- Fundraise $275 to support the conference (for the first three calendar years of being a CA. $0 for the 4th year and beyond.
- Due to no fundraising, 4th year and beyond CAs are expected to volunteer a significant amount to help in conference planning.
- Log 100 hours of community service, from May 1-April 30 (ie, roughly the 12 months before the conference) .
- Participate in at least one of the CA training sessions.
To apply to be a CA, Login to the MYLead portal and select the “Apply to be a CA” link.