A Conference Alumni (CA) is a volunteer role with MYLead that is specifically for recent participants in MYLead conferences. A CA provides the energy and acts as a positive role model that helps make the MYLead conference a memorable experience. Please read below to see the requirements for becoming a CA.
Applications to be a 2021 CA are not yet open. Please check back soon!
In order to be a CA, you must:
- Be a MYLead conference alum.
- Be under 21 at the time of the conference.
- Commit to staying on-site for the entire weekend.
- Fundraise $275 to support the conference for the first three years of being a CA.
- Due to no fundraising, 4th year CA’s and beyond are expected to volunteer a significant amount to aid in conference planning.
- Log 100 hours of community service from May first to April 30th.
- Participate in at least one of the CA training sessions.