MYLead Group Facilitator (GF) is a volunteer role with MYLead that helps provide the foundation of a personalized and memorable conference weekend experience for our young leaders. GFs provide the responsible supervision and positive role model that helps make the MYLead conference such a stupendous experience.
If you are interested in being a GF, the requirements are:
- Commit to staying on-site the entire conference weekend.
- At least 21 at the time of the conference.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Provide at least one character reference, preferably a current MYLead volunteer, as part of the background check process.
- Participate in at least one of the GF training sessions.
Applications for becoming a GF will open in January. Please follow us on social media or check back here for details regarding how to apply at that time. You may contact email@example.com if you are not a previous MYLead volunteer and would like more information.