A Group Facilitator (GF) is a volunteer role with MYLead that helps provide the foundation of a personalized and memorable conference weekend for young leaders. A GF provides the responsible supervision and acts as a positive role model for Young Leaders. Please read below to learn about the requirements for becoming a Group Facilitator.
Applications to become a GF for 2021 are not yet open. Please check back soon.
In order to become a GF, you must:
- Commit to staying on-site the entire conference weekend.
- Be at least 21 years of age at the time of the conference.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Provide at least one character reference (preferably from a current MYLead volunteer) as part of the background check process.
- Participate in at least one GF training session.